Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No Rub?

    I just realized that my thighs don't rub together when I walk. Okay, that may not sound like a big deal to a lot of people, but to me it is a Big Friggin' Deal. I can't remember a time when I didn't hear the faint soughing of fabric keeping time with every step like a hissing metronome. I am not sure how long my thighs have been Rub-Free, it may have been a little while, it is not as blatantly noticeable when something is missing. So, just to test it out, I did several laps around the office. Yes, I was alone, there were no witnesses. Still No Rub. I will get out and walk the great outdoors soon to further test this anomaly. Hopefully, it is here to stay and not an aberration. Yes, I am tweaking on this more than just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment