Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Want it Now

    I am wishing I had a week of saturdays to work on my gym space. It won't take more than a day or two, really, but I want to get it just right. I keep rolling ideas around in my head, what I want, what I need, things to build. I want color and comfort, inspiration and order. I want to be able to hit my gym and work myself into trembling exhaustion, then stagger ten feet into my kitchen to create healthy post-workout meals. I now have my kettleball, pull-up bar, weight plates and barbell, small weight ball, physio-ball, heavy bag, and yoga mat. In the house I have a great treadmill, and high end roller for my bike. I have the tools I need to kick my own ass every single day. I need to add slosh tubes, macebell, Indian clubs, weight bench, step bench, heavy mat, dry erase board. I want to get my space ready for winter. Now. No, patience is not one of my virtues. I want it, and I want it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment