Sunday, October 28, 2012

Slosh Tubes

    Working away on my garage/gym, I won way too much crap. But I am slogging away. On the fun side, I did make 3 Slosh Tubes. I started with the smaller diameter, 2" PVC which is about the diameter of a tennis ball. I made a 5', and two 2' tubes. The 5' will be great for ab and core work, as well as for the upper body and shoulder work I will need for Firefighter Academy in january. The 2' lengths I will use as Indian Clubs, single handed work for core, upper body and arm work. I am excited to give them a try and will have a difficult time reining in my enthusiasm and not crippling myself in my zeal. I will wait for this evening, and am already chock-a-block full of exercises to try. If all goes well, tomorrow my abs will be aching and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment