Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pondering, Planning, Making Lists

    Working on my list of necessary implements for my Gym Space. The list grows as I think of the ways and means to get the most out of my workouts. One thing I have decided will be necessary is a dry erase board. I want to make a comprehensive program/schedule of workouts and exercises. I will be adding so many new and exciting exercises that I will need to make a long list just to keep track of them all or I will be likely to slip into my comfy, old, familiar routines. I can't allow that. I want new and improved. I want to BE New and Improved. Same old same old won't be good enough. Bring on a whole new agenda.
    I plan on running three days a week alternating Speed Work, Endurance Work and Long Runs, and add to that Pete Kemme strength training and plyometrics. At least two days a week, preferably three days, I will Swim, and do upper body and core strength training. I know I should have one day of rest a week, so I will force myself to do so, but it won't be easy, and I may skip a rest days pretty regularly.

Shopping List:
Dry Erase Board
6' x 4" PVC and End Caps
4' x 3" PVC and End Caps
Lead Pipe for Macebell
4' Handle for Hammerbell
Lumber and Padding for Bench
Floor Mat
Chin Up Bar
Cool Posters
Boombox

No comments:

Post a Comment